Social Housing – Void Properties
Management of vacant or void properties
Management of a vacant or void property is very important.
Our empty Property Management will secure, maintain and even improve your property, having a positive impact on its condition and value
Poor management of an empty property can decrease its value.
Risks of a poorly managed property are:
- Poor security
- Trespassers / squatters
- Mould and residue
- Poor general upkeep of the property
- Untidy grounds and gardens
- Unwanted pests
- Decrease in property value
- Less likely to obtain new tennants
- Less likely to be able to sell
We can take away the worry and stress by managing your property for you. Ensuring your property is kept at its best!